Welcome to All Grins 4 Kids Pediatric Dentistry
At All Grins 4 Kids Pediatric Dentistry, we provide each child with the best dental care for a lifetime of beautifully healthy smiles!
Dr. Kristen Cummings and our team treat every patient with the same kindness, patience, and compassion we’d offer a loved one. We want children, including those with special needs, to have worry-free visits and grow up feeling positive about visiting the dentist!
In addition to pediatric dental exams, cleanings, and fillings, All Grins 4 Kids offers crowns and space maintainers. We focus on preventive care and provide useful, age-appropriate patient and parent education.
Please contact our Shiloh, IL pediatric dental office, serving O’Fallon, Belleville, and Fairview Heights, to schedule an appointment for your child.
Everyone at All Grins 4 Kids Pediatric Dentistry looks forward to welcoming you and your child to our dental family; call, today!
Dear All Grins 4 Kids Pediatric Dental Patients and Families:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We are beyond ready to get back to work and see everyone! Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
We are happy to announce that we will be returning to the practice of pediatric dentistry on Monday, May 18, 2020!
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team.
- Although not mandated, we have installed Air Scrubbers with UV-light into our HVAC systems that vastly improve the air quality by scrubbing and purifying the air we breathe reducing airborne AND surface contaminants.
- Additionally, we have placed portable Hepa (High-efficiency particulate air) filters with UV-C lights throughout the office to mechanically filter and kill harmful particles in the air thereby increasing safety and air quality.
- There will be hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in other places in the office for you to use as needed as well as soap and sinks to wash your hands.
- We will ask that when you arrive for your appointment to please call/text us and wait in the car until we are ready for you and can welcome you in.
- Temperatures of both patient and parent/caregiver will be taken upon arrival to our office.
- We are asking that only the patient being treated, and one parent/caregiver enter the office, please no siblings or friends. We are encouraging older children to come back alone and the parents stay in the waiting room to help with social distancing.
- All entering the office must bring and wear a mask/face covering into the office. **Unfortunately, we cannot supply you with any masks as PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) supplies are low.
- All team members will have their temperatures taken at the beginning of each day as well as at lunch. They will be screened for any sickness. They will be asked to stay home with any sign/symptom of illness.
- Team members will have proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 618-628-4400 or visit our website at www.allgrins4kids.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Kristen Cummings, DMD and the All Grins 4 Kids Pediatric Dental Team